FORUMS

[Bug Report] SMB Missing

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By changlish76, Junior Member on 30th May 2020, 02:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Thank you for the continued work on MX Player, SMB is a user-centered feature that I am grateful to have!

With the latest version (1.24.5) I'm not able to access SMB in the TV interface. Using a hand held remote will not navigate properly from the homescreen anymore. Also, pressing left on a remote within context menus like view and help will exit the app. Hopefully, this version of the Ui will not be left behind while the rest of the app continues to grow.

Here is a video, in case my description was unclear:
https://streamable.com/0ckejs
5th June 2020, 01:47 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by changlish76

Thank you for the continued work on MX Player, SMB is a user-centered feature that I am grateful to have!

With the latest version (1.24.5) I'm not able to access SMB in the TV interface. Using a hand held remote will not navigate properly from the homescreen anymore. Also, pressing left on a remote within context menus like view and help will exit the app. Hopefully, this version of the Ui will not be left behind while the rest of the app continues to grow.

Here is a video, in case my description was unclear:
https://streamable.com/0ckejs

Hello,
I can also confirm the 2 bugs descriped above on an Android-TV:
1. not possible to add a SMB share - there's simply no menu for this available
2. navigating to left while in submenus closes the app

...bye DonQ
29th June 2020, 06:00 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello MX Team

you can say something about when the SMB Share function for the Andoid TV version (NvidiaTV Shield) is to be expected from MX Player or when it will be implemented.

Would like to be wide for this feature to buy the Pro version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)