FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Bug] "Back to list after playback is complete" is buggy for audio playback

467 posts
Thanks Meter: 76
 
By mali_, Senior Member on 21st September 2016, 09:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th December 2016, 05:15 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktsamy

Reported to the developer. Loop all works when video opened after selecting. If it's opened directly without selection it doesn't work.

Regarding notification, I don't think any extra work is required. It will stay once loop functions properly. It will remain even if you pause. Only will exit when closing the playback or closing the notification.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Hello, all these issues aren't fixed in the latest v1.8.10
 
 
4th December 2016, 10:11 PM |#12  
Thirumalai.K's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mali_

Hello, all these issues aren't fixed in the latest v1.8.10

Actually 1.8.10 is released as a emergency fix. So, it didn't include the planned bug fixes. Next version may come with the fix.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using XDA Labs
20th April 2017, 05:55 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Actually 1.8.10 is released as a emergency fix. So, it didn't include the planned bug fixes. Next version may come with the fix.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using XDA Labs

Hey! The fix still isn't included in the latest version. Most players support the feature I requested. MX player shouldn't close itself after playback. It should remain in the notification. It should close if I press the "x" button from the notification. Please include this. I want to be able to control it directly from the notification. Whenever it closes the notification, I have to go back to the main app and select songs.

Thank you.
24th April 2017, 05:57 AM |#14  
Thirumalai.K's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mali_

Hey! The fix still isn't included in the latest version. Most players support the feature I requested. MX player shouldn't close itself after playback. It should remain in the notification. It should close if I press the "x" button from the notification. Please include this. I want to be able to control it directly from the notification. Whenever it closes the notification, I have to go back to the main app and select songs.

Thank you.

playing a single file with loop all enables is already fixed. regarding the option to keep the notification even after completion of the last file, I will intimate the dev team again about this request.
24th April 2017, 07:05 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

playing a single file with loop all enables is already fixed. regarding the option to keep the notification even after completion of the last file, I will intimate the dev team again about this request.

Thank you so much. This will make me uninstall another music player.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes