- Start playing a video
- long-press on the recents button to enable split-screen
- open a second app (e.g. chrome)
- tap on the second app window to bring it into focus
- audio keeps playing, and any on-screen controls in mxplayer stay (expected)
- BUG: video is blank until tapping on the mxplayer part of the window to bring it back into focus.
- Video goes away again when losing focus
This is a recent regression - it worked until I updated yesterday to version 1.9.5. It makes split-screen useless.
Happens with all decoders (SW, hw, hw+).