FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Change background color on video?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By noylopa, Junior Member on 3rd January 2020, 07:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
It seems there are a lot of customization options but nothing that changes the actual video border colors. Someone else posted about trying to hide the backlight bleed of certain IPS screens, and that would be something I would really appreciate.
Here is a proof of concept, just done with photoshop -- h**ps://imgur.com/a/yJfBBIP

Thanks in advance
6th January 2020, 03:58 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noylopa

It seems there are a lot of customization options but nothing that changes the actual video border colors. Someone else posted about trying to hide the backlight bleed of certain IPS screens, and that would be something I would really appreciate.
Here is a proof of concept, just done with photoshop -- h**ps://imgur.com/a/yJfBBIP

Thanks in advance

We regret to inform you that MX Player doesn't support customisation of video background colour. However, We will pass this one as feedback to our product management team on your behalf. Based on the user feedback and feasibility, our product team will take a call and implement in the future. As it's a product decision it may take a while to review your request. Meanwhile, your patience is appreciated.
8th January 2020, 03:38 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

We regret to inform you that MX Player doesn't support customisation of video background colour. However, We will pass this one as feedback to our product management team on your behalf. Based on the user feedback and feasibility, our product team will take a call and implement in the future. As it's a product decision it may take a while to review your request. Meanwhile, your patience is appreciated.

I appreciate the info -- thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)