FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Solved] Different colors in video names? (Blue, Black, Grey)

140 posts
Thanks Meter: 20
 
By Detafewa, Senior Member on 3rd May 2018, 12:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
What do these different colors in the video titles mean?

Blue apparently is "last played", grey and black not sure about?

Any others too?

E: The FAQ seems to indicate it's given you know what these are for?: https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...ng-the-player.
 
 
4th May 2018, 11:28 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detafewa

What do these different colors in the video titles mean?

Blue apparently is "last played", grey and black not sure about?

Any others too?

E: The FAQ seems to indicate it's given you know what these are for?: https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...ng-the-player.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Blue is basically for denoting the last played media
Greay is for the completely watched videos/folders
Black is for the videos that are yet to be watched or not completely watched.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
5th May 2018, 06:34 PM |#3  
Detafewa's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Super kind reply and fitting avatar.
6th May 2018, 01:40 AM |#4  
Chasoscar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Blue is basically for denoting the last played media
Greay is for the completely watched videos/folders
Black is for the videos that are yet to be watched or not completely watched.

So, once you watch a video and the filename changes to Grey..... is it possible to mark it as un-watched(Back to black). The refresh button doesnt do it for me.
7th May 2018, 11:02 AM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasoscar

So, once you watch a video and the filename changes to Grey..... is it possible to mark it as un-watched(Back to black). The refresh button doesnt do it for me.

Just log tap to select the videos or folders.
Tap on the label button on the button & select the "None"
It will do the trick.
7th May 2018, 01:51 PM |#6  
Chasoscar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Blue is basically for denoting the last played media
Greay is for the completely watched videos/folders
Black is for the videos that are yet to be watched or not completely watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Just log tap to select the videos or folders.
Tap on the label button on the button & select the "None"
It will do the trick.

Sorry I do not understand. Can you be more specific. I do not see a "label" button.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes