FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Cromecast

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By 7204021114, Junior Member on 13th June 2019, 07:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi When can we get and update so that we can connect MX Player with Chromecast?

13th June 2019, 10:22 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7204021114

Hi When can we get and update so that we can connect MX Player with Chromecast?

If you took any time to look at changelogs, you would see the most recent one say this:

We’ve added a pinch of delight in your app experience. You will feel the change! 😊
PIP and Chromecast are on its way

For India users:
We’ve given your watch experience an upgrade. Cast your favourite online videos on the big screen using your Chromecast device! The Music section has a BRAND NEW LOOK!
More improvisations:
– Wanted an easy way to filter Downloadable videos? Now you can.
– The file size of your downloads is now optimised to occupy less storage space.
22nd July 2019, 06:57 AM |#3  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Chromecast is out for Mx player v1.12.3 ads supported but not for Mx player pro. Makes me wonder why did I paid for pro license.
26th July 2019, 05:30 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltonwkw

Chromecast is out for Mx player v1.12.3 ads supported but not for Mx player pro. Makes me wonder why did I paid for pro license.

Thanks for sharing your concerns.

To provide a more stable experience to pro users, we may release some new/experimental features on the free version first. However, we assure that they will be released to the pro version once it's stability is ensured.

Hopefully, MX Player Pro with chrome cast and native 64bit support will be released to beta users by early next week. Stay tuned with us for further updates
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)