Can't download subtitles with Xiaomi Mi Box

Search This thread

PelegK

Jan 30, 2011
Hi,
I'm using MX Player with my Xiaomi Mi Box and I'm having some trouble with downloading subtitles.

While the video is playing, I go to "Online subtitles" and press on search. Then I mark the "Enter your search text" checkbox and there I can't open the keyboard in order to modify the search line, sometimes I need to modify it in order to get the right results.

No matter what I do, the keyboard won't open. I can't modify the search line. This issue makes this download subtitles feature for the Xiaomi Mi Box users kind of useless.

Is it possible to fix the issue?

Thanks a lot ?

Attachments

• IMG_20190416_175456.jpg
    IMG_20190416_175456.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 147

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com
Hi,
I'm using MX Player with my Xiaomi Mi Box and I'm having some trouble with downloading subtitles.

While the video is playing, I go to "Online subtitles" and press on search. Then I mark the "Enter your search text" checkbox and there I can't open the keyboard in order to modify the search line, sometimes I need to modify it in order to get the right results.

No matter what I do, the keyboard won't open. I can't modify the search line. This issue makes this download subtitles feature for the Xiaomi Mi Box users kind of useless.

Thanks a lot

We regret the inconveniences caused. We have highlighted your issues with our relevant team for further investigation and will do our best to get it sorted at the earliest. Meanwhile, stay tuned with us for further updates.

Reactions: Tcentral

Nic_Olas

Nov 19, 2019
Same problem for me with Xiaomi Mi Box S.

Another problem :
"MX Player Pro" start on portrait mode on my tv... No problem with Mx player.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks a lot

We regret the inconveniences caused. We have highlighted your issues with our relevant team for further investigation and will do our best to get it sorted at the earliest. Meanwhile, stay tuned with us for further updates.