FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Is there an entire playback history?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By FranzShester, Junior Member on 22nd September 2014, 08:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi!
I would like to know if there is a way to see some kind of playback history of a file....specifically i need to know if a file was opened with mxplayer in a specific day at a specific time..
actually you can see some of this information on the file properties but it shows you just the LAST playback time of a file.. i tryed exporting activity records and I found a string called "playback records".. but it only shows you the last time you opened a file i think...

can you help me with that?

PS: Sorry for my poor english

22nd September 2014, 11:16 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 3,939

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzShester

Hi!
I would like to know if there is a way to see some kind of playback history of a file....specifically i need to know if a file was opened with mxplayer in a specific day at a specific time..
actually you can see some of this information on the file properties but it shows you just the LAST playback time of a file.. i tryed exporting activity records and I found a string called "playback records".. but it only shows you the last time you opened a file i think...

can you help me with that?

PS: Sorry for my poor english

I think, There no way to see the complete history.
25th September 2014, 07:37 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Not that I'm aware of, I don't think you can view your playback history.
3rd March 2017, 08:38 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
What a bunch of retards I'm a noobs and can figure this out I have never used Android studio. Do use sqlite editor open up MX players database sort by ID go to the bottom and descending from the highest number is your MX player history. What is this android central God so ****ing annoying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)