FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Error message on MX Player

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By harrybanty, Junior Member on 27th January 2018, 04:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I get an "Error communicating with ooensubtitles.org, try again later" message anytime i try to download a subtitle, it has been like this for three days now, i have tried downloading several subtitles on different movies, same issue. My internet connection is fine by the way. What seems to be the problem?

27th January 2018, 07:37 PM |#2  
Flag Indian
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Re-Download from the play store
29th January 2018, 01:47 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybanty

I get an "Error communicating with ooensubtitles.org, try again later" message anytime i try to download a subtitle, it has been like this for three days now, i have tried downloading several subtitles on different movies, same issue. My internet connection is fine by the way. What seems to be the problem?

It may also happen when there are too much of subtitle requests from the same IP. In subtitle search dialogue, tap on opensubtitle.org. Enter your username & password if you have any. Or You may register by using the register button.

If it's not working even after using your own logins, kindly let us know.
4th February 2018, 08:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Maybe the issue is with the max player, try installing the lateest version of it, before doing so, Flush cookies, caches and then uninstall-install it. I hope It will work.
19th April 2018, 10:55 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problem
I think the problem is from opensubtitle web page.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)