External audio.

Search This thread

ZChuckMoris

Apr 25, 2016
I use MX Player (android) in Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE (C6833). I recently tried playing a serial in MX Player through OTG. The format is MKV and the files are not bilingual.

The video plays fine but is in Spanish language.
I have a Russian language audio in ac3 format separately.

While playing the video, is there any way I can load Russian audio?
A huge amount of serials in Russia can't be downloaded in 1080p with internal Russian audio. The only way in such situations - download video with external audio file.

PS: I played the same videos in my Windows desktop using MPC-BE. It loads Russian audio file automatically. Hope there is an option in android app to do it, at least, manually.

warvevo

Apr 15, 2014
I use MX Player (android) in Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE (C6833). I recently tried playing a serial in MX Player through OTG. The format is MKV and the files are not bilingual.

The video plays fine but is in Spanish language.
I have a Russian language audio in ac3 format separately.

While playing the video, is there any way I can load Russian audio?
A huge amount of serials in Russia can't be downloaded in 1080p with internal Russian audio. The only way in such situations - download video with external audio file.

PS: I played the same videos in my Windows desktop using MPC-BE. It loads Russian audio file automatically. Hope there is an option in android app to do it, at least, manually.

BSplayer already implement it. MX dev is busy on fulfilling lots of request from users