If you are facing purchase history error, Kindly go through the following instructions before raising requests.
- Make sure that you have logged in with mail account which you have used to purchase. If you have logged in with multiple accounts in the mobiles with Old Google Play / Android Market, the account used should be the Primary /First one. It's not applicable for the latest version of Google Play.
- If you have installed Lucky Patcher, Kindly disable both Google Billing & License Verification emulations to avoid conflicts. If you still have issues, kindly uninstall and then try again.
- Licensing validation is bound with Google Play. So, Disabling or Blocking Google Play will lead to license validation failure.
- Sometimes Google Play errors can lead to licensing error. Keep your Google Play updated. If you still have issues, try to clear the Cache of Google Play & Reboot the device.
- Ensure the proper network access. It's necessary to connect to the licensing servers for validation.
- In most of the cases license will be validated within 1-2 hr. Sometimes it may take up to 24 hrs depends upon the payment method. So, wait for some time before raising the requests.
- Dalvik cache modification can cause malfunction. Tools like lucky patcher exploits Dalvik cache. It leaves a garbage file on Dalvik cache after hacking. MX Player Pro will not be installed properly and license check will fail as well if this file is not removed thoroughly.