7th May 2016, 10:10 AM |#11  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 3,863

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyauditore98

This one

This message typically appears when MX Player has connectivity issues. MX Player needs Working internet connection atleast once till it verify it's license.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

7th May 2016, 10:32 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktsamy

This message typically appears when MX Player has connectivity issues. MX Player needs Working internet connection atleast once till it verify it's license.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I have a connection ... i dont have lucky patcher , i have root, i purchase it directly from playstore, i reinstall it already 2 times.. it's still showing...
30th September 2016, 11:08 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
[FAQ] Purchase History Not Found Error
I'm receiving a popup message when I'm not connected to the internet that says: "The purchase history of this product cannot be found. Please check the internet connection and try again. Press the button below to open the product purchase page."
30th September 2016, 09:43 PM |#14  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 3,863

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damponting44

I'm receiving a popup message when I'm not connected to the internet that says: "The purchase history of this product cannot be found. Please check the internet connection and try again. Press the button below to open the product purchase page."

Once it's activated, It will show the error only when the Google Play or MX Player server rejects the validation request. One of my device is not connected to internet on 99% of the time. But, never encountered the issue.

When you have internet, Goto Menu >> Help >> About. It will show as activated. If it's showing as activated, Then you can use it offline. Don't clear the application data when you are offline. It will clear the mx player data files including license status. If you clear the data, you may need internet connection once to activate again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)