Thanks Meter: 4,111

By Thirumalai.K, Recognized Contributor on 17th October 2014, 01:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th May 2019, 07:51 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

We apologize for the delay in our response.
MX Player validates the license through Google Play. It should work until or unless LP or some other xposed modules intercept the license validation calls.
Please disabling the Google Play LVL emulation module on LP and check again. It may fix your issues.

I don't have Google Play LVL with xposed online. I don't use this feature. For good Apps I paying the sold. Look in the screenshot. Your posting don't help. Sorry

If this work, I am buying the pro again.

15th June 2019, 05:26 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I apologize if this is redundant but i paid for mx and have been using it for years now it wants me to pay again. What do i do?
19th June 2019, 12:38 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickytolen84

I apologize if this is redundant but i paid for mx and have been using it for years now it wants me to pay again. What do i do?

We regret the inconveniences caused. We have noticed that some of the paid users are facing issues with Google Play. Generally, Google Play won't ask you to buy the app if you have already purchased the same. If it asks, it might be a Google Play bug. Please try the following and check if it fixes your issues.
1. Remove your google account from the device.
2. Clear the Google Play & Google Play services data
3. Add the account again after restarting
If it doesn't help you, please share your details with us at [email protected] so that we can escalate the same with Google Play support team.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)