FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Feature Request] Grid Layout, Settings Structure

377 posts
Thanks Meter: 94

By BenjyTec, Senior Member on 8th November 2017, 03:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have two points:

- I'd love to have the option to switch the List layout of the start screen into a grid layout, so there is a square for every folder with a preview picture of the first video in the folder and the name of the folder.

- The "Screen" and "Control" subsettings in Settings -> Player could be moved to separate screens. The dialog windows look heavily overloaded even on my 5 inch device. It also is quite hard to get what a few settings actually do, due to missing or too short descriptions. A separate screen would allow better descriptions.

Thanks for your attention. I'm on 1.9.10 Pro version bought on sale

9th November 2017, 08:02 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,033

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjyTec

I have two points:

- I'd love to have the option to switch the List layout of the start screen into a grid layout, so there is a square for every folder with a preview picture of the first video in the folder and the name of the folder.

- The "Screen" and "Control" subsettings in Settings -> Player could be moved to separate screens. The dialog windows look heavily overloaded even on my 5 inch device. It also is quite hard to get what a few settings actually do, due to missing or too short descriptions. A separate screen would allow better descriptions.

Thanks for your attention. I'm on 1.9.10 Pro version bought on sale

Thanks for your feedback. We will forward your concern to our developers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)