FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Feature request] ID3 tag support

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Daaavid84, Junior Member on 18th December 2018, 05:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,
Since I use MX mainly for MP3s, I would highly appreciate a ID3 tag support so that not only the file name gets displayed. I haven't found any other thread in this forum regarding this issue. How likely is it that you may implement this feature?
Thank you in advance!
The Following User Says Thank You to Daaavid84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Daaavid84 Ad-Free

26th July 2019, 02:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaavid84

Hi,
Since I use MX mainly for MP3s, I would highly appreciate a ID3 tag support so that not only the file name gets displayed. I haven't found any other thread in this forum regarding this issue. How likely is it that you may implement this feature?
Thank you in advance!

I need this too. That's the only missing feature.
26th July 2019, 05:10 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaavid84

Hi,
Thank you in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greight

I need this too. That's the only missing feature.

MX Player is crafted to be an advanced video player. So, it doesn't support ID3 tags at the moment.
However, we would like to confirm that it's there in our roadmap. As it's a product decision, it may take a while to implement if it found viable. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
26th July 2019, 07:04 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

MX Player is crafted to be an advanced video player. So, it doesn't support ID3 tags at the moment.
However, we would like to confirm that it's there in our roadmap. As it's a product decision, it may take a while to implement if it found viable. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.

Thank you for the response and all the hard work you've put in to create such an amazing and one of a kind app.
30th July 2019, 12:53 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

Thank you very much for this information.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)