FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Feature Request] Jump to the beginning and end of the loop (AB Repeat)

68 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By rommy, Member on 21st August 2019, 03:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
A-B Repeat feature is a really nice feature! I use it a lot! but very often I need to go back to the beginning or just go to the end of the loop.

So my suggestion is for that small window of AB repeat, when the A point is set (when the time is set), touching it will jump to that time (beginning of the loop), long press should reset it (display letter A, and ready to be set again)
For the B point, if it's set, displaying the time, it get out of the loop and starts from first frame after B-Point, long press should also reset it (display letter B and ready to be set again)

Probably this should be one of the easiest feature to implement, but so useful and time saving!

22nd August 2019, 02:36 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rommy

A-B Repeat feature is a really nice feature! I use it a lot! but very often I need to go back to the beginning or just go to the end of the loop.

So my suggestion is for that small window of AB repeat, when the A point is set (when the time is set), touching it will jump to that time (beginning of the loop), long press should reset it (display letter A, and ready to be set again)
For the B point, if it's set, displaying the time, it get out of the loop and starts from first frame after B-Point, long press should also reset it (display letter B and ready to be set again)

Probably this should be one of the easiest feature to implement, but so useful and time saving!

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.
We will share this as feedback to our product team and do our best to make it possible if found viable. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.
23rd August 2019, 12:39 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thank you for your reply. I will hope the product team will appreciate this suggestion. Looking forward to see it in the MX Player Pro.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)