FORUMS

Feature Request: Network Browser for local server (SMB share/Network folder I think)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Anarcheeses, Junior Member on 6th May 2019, 02:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, would it be possible to hope to have a simpler access to the local server (Network Browser (SMB share / Network folder I think) like VLC or in most file explorers). This is a function I have been waiting for a long time on MXPlayer because to play my files on my local server with MXPlayer, I have to go through a third-party browser ("FX Explorer") and it's not always the most convenient. It seems to me that this function is quite basic and useful for many users. You could be inspired by the VLC Network Browser, for example, which is very simple and intuitive (their video decoding is however not as good as on MXPlayer). I thank you very much for your attention to this request and I apologize for my bad English.
6th May 2019, 05:10 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarcheeses

Hello, would it be possible to hope to have a simpler access to the local server (Network Browser (SMB share / Network folder I think) like VLC or in most file explorers). This is a function I have been waiting for a long time on MXPlayer because to play my files on my local server with MXPlayer, I have to go through a third-party browser ("FX Explorer") and it's not always the most convenient. It seems to me that this function is quite basic and useful for many users. You could be inspired by the VLC Network Browser, for example, which is very simple and intuitive (their video decoding is however not as good as on MXPlayer). I thank you very much for your attention to this request and I apologize for my bad English.

You will be pleased to know that it is already there in our roadmap. We will do our best to bring it to your favourite media player at the earliest. Meanwhile, stay tuned with us for further updates.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
5th May 2020, 08:27 PM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

You will be pleased to know that it is already there in our roadmap. We will do our best to bring it to your favourite media player at the earliest. Meanwhile, stay tuned with us for further updates.

Come on guys, a year passed.
5th May 2020, 09:27 PM |#4  

More
Hah. Also went to the forum with the same question. Yep. We steal waiting.
6th May 2020, 03:24 AM |#5  

More
Mc player
Junior MemberThanks: 1

Please sir help. My game account of mx player cash out is not working it. Past two days won't withdraw money so please solve
22nd May 2020, 06:20 AM |#6  

More
Hello, smb in MX player is a must. Please implent that or atleast a plugin for the app.

Best regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)