Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

[FEATURE REQUEST] Rewind and fast forward the video for X amount of time

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By t1ckk, Junior Member on 7th January 2018, 12:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,
Is it possible to add a feature like YouTube's double tap to fast forward/rewind the video. It doesn't necessarily have to a double tap, maybe it can be assigned to these buttons (www dot imgur dot com/a/WxqkR). Also as mentioned in the title it would be great to set the exact amount of time you want fast forward and rewind with 1 click. It would be useful to skip openings of various shows by simply double tapping or pressing a button.

7th January 2018, 01:18 PM |#2  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 58

More
But rewind and fast forward is already implemented. Swipe left/right and you will see.

Sent from Moto G (5S) Plus via Tapatalk
7th January 2018, 01:58 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
I know, but usually the rewind/fast forward with swiping skips few seconds and doesn't start to play on the time you selected.
7th January 2018, 02:57 PM |#4  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1ckk

I know, but usually the rewind/fast forward with swiping skips few seconds and doesn't start to play on the time you selected.

You can choose how many seconds you want to skip by swiping more or less.

Sent from Moto G (5S) Plus via Tapatalk
7th January 2018, 04:25 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
I mean that it's not very precise, because the swiping is almost the same as moving the video player's slider, only that you can swipe anywhere on the screen. The idea I have in mind in my opinion is more convenient and stable than the swiping. It would be like in Youtube where you can move the video player slider (almost equivalent to swiping in MX player) or double tap to skip a set amount of time (equivalent to my idea).
8th January 2018, 09:07 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Any plans on implementing the native android oreo picture in picture mode for mx player in the near feature? Considering its only a few lines of code and native to android now
https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...oid-o-t3661562
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)