Feature request: shuffle and loop play icons

Search This thread

njay22

Aug 11, 2006
Would it be possible to add shuffle and loop one/all/none icons to the ui while the video is playing .. Most video players have this and it is super handy

P.s. I know it's been requested a million times but another vote for even the most basic playlist management (add, remove, reorder, save, load)

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Would it be possible to add shuffle and loop one/all/none icons to the ui while the video is playing .. Most video players have this and it is super handy

P.s. I know it's been requested a million times but another vote for even the most basic playlist management (add, remove, reorder, save, load)

Both are already in our roadmaps. As we have a large list of feature requests, we will try to fulfil at the earliest possible.

Reactions: njay22

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Both are already in our roadmaps. As we have a large list of feature requests, we will try to fulfil at the earliest possible.