FORUMS

feature request: sort by date ascending

1,463 posts
Thanks Meter: 447

By ChodTheWacko, Senior Member on 20th March 2018, 04:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is there a way to add sort by date ascending?
Right now it's only descending. If I download videos (news) over a series of days, I want them played chronogically

Im having to resort to using a different app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChodTheWacko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChodTheWacko Ad-Free
4th April 2019, 09:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChodTheWacko

Is there a way to add sort by date ascending?
Right now it's only descending. If I download videos (news) over a series of days, I want them played chronogically

Im having to resort to using a different app.

Love this app and would gladly use the paid version if you added date ASCENDING. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Pearson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wayne Pearson Ad-Free
30th April 2019, 05:31 AM |#3  

More
Same for me too.
I request sort by reverse order option.
The Following User Says Thank You to yabeenico For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yabeenico Ad-Free
17th January 2020, 04:16 PM |#4  

More
Is this feature in the works? I use MX Player Pro to listen to lectures and it would make it much easier if I could order the lectures in chronological order
The Following User Says Thank You to romrom72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift romrom72 Ad-Free
28th January 2020, 09:23 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
More convenient
1st February 2020, 04:45 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Agreed, MX Player is already ahead of many other media players that don't have a date function, however its only descending, A reverse order option, that could be applied to date/size/etc etc would be amazing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)