FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Feature Request] Time of all Files in a directory

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By cadillac, Member on 17th April 2017, 08:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I download many media like news, documentaries, reporting and other media in only audio or video.
And I have many Audiobooks or other podcasts.

Always when I delete a file I would know how long the rest time is to listen/watch the whole directory.

I have to use other apps or my Windows PC to check this although I use only mxplayer to listen/watch the files.

So I would be glad to have a new feature to see the resttime of all files on the directory.

At this time we can see how many files in a directory are. Can you add the time of the whole directory too?

19th April 2017, 08:40 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 3,930

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillac

Hi,

I download many media like news, documentaries, reporting and other media in only audio or video.
And I have many Audiobooks or other podcasts.

Always when I delete a file I would know how long the rest time is to listen/watch the whole directory.

I have to use other apps or my Windows PC to check this although I use only mxplayer to listen/watch the files.

So I would be glad to have a new feature to see the resttime of all files on the directory.

At this time we can see how many files in a directory are. Can you add the time of the whole directory too?

Thanks for your feedback. We have forwarded your request to our development team.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)