FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Features: Resume, Mark watched, Sort

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By wakeupandhearthemusic, Junior Member on 5th March 2018, 02:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,
Will MX player allow me to sort movies (files) (preferably by date added) and the ability to remember resume points and which videos have been watched?
If not, what player do you guys recommend?
I am moving away from my WDTV which was fantastic and had these options to android or any other device that support those options.

Thank you and much appreciated

5th March 2018, 12:17 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,089

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeupandhearthemusic

Hi,
Will MX player allow me to sort movies (files) (preferably by date added) and the ability to remember resume points and which videos have been watched?
If not, what player do you guys recommend?
I am moving away from my WDTV which was fantastic and had these options to android or any other device that support those options.

Thank you and much appreciated

Hi,

MX Player already has both options. In the media list screen, open menu » view » sort & select "Date"

regarding the resume option, By default MX Player will ask whether you want to resume or not. Kindly make sure that you haven't disabled the resume option in settings » player » resume.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
5th March 2018, 02:43 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will MX player marks watched videos or movies?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Hi,

MX Player already has both options. In the media list screen, open menu » view » sort & select "Date"

regarding the resume option, By default MX Player will ask whether you want to resume or not. Kindly make sure that you haven't disabled the resume option in settings » player » resume.

Will the MX player marks videos that I already watched?
Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)