By capo489, Junior Member on 19th February 2015, 08:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th May 2015, 02:34 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to cast showbox to Chromecast alternative
Quote:
Originally Posted by behelit

Barely any devices support screen casting, so this is not a viable solution.
and I don't know wtf Jdmccall02 is on about, how does HD cinema help when you can no longer choose which app to stream to.. I'm guessing you haven't updated.
If you go back to an old version of showbox, you get the 'this video is available yet' problem on 90% of the videos.

Going to 1 star mx tards

I was having problems since showbox upgraded and couldn't use local cast anymore. What worked for me was to uninstall MX player and then download and install Grow box APK from Google and then when selecting external player on showbox,local cast will appwar

11th May 2015, 01:16 AM |#22  

More
I cannot get Showbox to play anything other than The Imitation Game (,BubbleUpnUp and AllCast). No matter what other movie I select, it is The IG that plays, although I have played it all the way through once. I then tried to play other films on CartoonHD and TV Portal, and both streamed The Imitation Game. Should I just start over by uninstalling these apps and reinstalling?
I turned to Showbox because Genesis and 1Channel both can not stream without constant drubbing. No stops and starts on Showbox. I sure would like it to work.
11th May 2015, 06:51 AM |#23  

More
I would certainly try uninstalling showbox and all cast and MX player if you have it and download local cast and grow box Apk,I find local cast better.
14th May 2015, 08:30 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
growbox not working
I've downloaded showbox and want to stream to my tv. I downloaded growbox and allcast but why I try and play to external player in showbox I still get the message to download mx player. If I follow the link, the play store thinks mx player is installed, so it is doing something right, but showbox doesn''t recognise it. Weird thing is, it worked once randomly! Any ideas?
14th May 2015, 08:38 PM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPez

I've downloaded showbox and want to stream to my tv. I downloaded growbox and allcast but why I try and play to external player in showbox I still get the message to download mx player. If I follow the link, the play store thinks mx player is installed, so it is doing something right, but showbox doesn''t recognise it. Weird thing is, it worked once randomly! Any ideas?

I would uninstall all cast and install local cast ,work for me
14th May 2015, 08:45 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevs465

I would uninstall all cast and install local cast ,work for me

Sstill the same...
14th May 2015, 08:49 PM |#27  

More
All I did was make sure MX player was uninstalled, downloaded grow box Apk and downloaded local cast
14th May 2015, 09:10 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevs465

All I did was make sure MX player was uninstalled, downloaded grow box Apk and downloaded local cast

Restarted my phone and now it works! Don't get !
20th May 2015, 10:12 PM |#29  
Flag West Haven

Donate to Me
More
Video Download growbox
By downloading growbox it would let you play the movie but I think you have to uninstall mx player since when you download growbox it will show mx player install.. Good luck..
Ps.. I had the same problem and this is how I fix it..
17th March 2016, 01:18 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there any easier way to make showbox download in background like having xposed modules or something
10th May 2016, 10:27 AM |#31  

More
The problem I find myself with, is that after doing the whole MX player and Growbox thing, it does play but instead of what I am watching being 40 mins the programme is only 4 mins, same story on a film, was supposed to be nearly 2 hours, growbox had cut it to 13 mins
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)