[Q] Showbox and MX Player

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By capo489, Junior Member on 19th February 2015, 08:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th May 2016, 10:27 AM |#31  

More
The problem I find myself with, is that after doing the whole MX player and Growbox thing, it does play but instead of what I am watching being 40 mins the programme is only 4 mins, same story on a film, was supposed to be nearly 2 hours, growbox had cut it to 13 mins

12th May 2016, 12:58 PM |#32  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,085

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46ronnie

The problem I find myself with, is that after doing the whole MX player and Growbox thing, it does play but instead of what I am watching being 40 mins the programme is only 4 mins, same story on a film, was supposed to be nearly 2 hours, growbox had cut it to 13 mins

So it's a showbox issue...?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
13th May 2016, 05:46 AM |#33  

More
Haven't been on shoebox for awhile did the download and it's not bringing up any of my players. I usually use bubbleupnp
13th May 2016, 01:04 PM |#34  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,085

More
I have tried showbox & everything seems to be working. You have to select other android player. It will open the video in MX.

Note: In many videos showbox has split the video into multiparts & passing a playlist. So, using the subtitle is nearly impossible rightnow when you watch the video directly from showbox.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
25th August 2017, 02:10 PM |#35  
Flag Anchorage

More
You can use any other alternatives of Showbox app instead, in case it does not work for you. The cinema box is a good alternative for it, or you may even use Cartoon HD. By the way, are you using the Showbox latest version? Sometimes the older versions fails to work
7th May 2018, 12:37 PM |#36  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capo489

So I use showbox constantly and today there was an update and now I can no longer use showbox with all cast it made me download mx player. OK so no problem but there is no casting option for mx player? What kind of a mobile player doesn't have casting options these days? I even bought the premium one hoping that there was a casting option on that. I hope I'm doing something wrong but please I want to be able to cast movies to my roku and my chromecast and now I can't and what's worse I can't even use showbox anymore.

When you face any issue with showbox just go with alternative app terrarium tv better than showbox,Megabox
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)