FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Futile forums supposed support

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Subsman, Junior Member on 24th November 2019, 03:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have an issue using MX Player on android.
It is an issue specific to me as I cannot watch video or movies without subtitles.
Mx Player Plays any file I throw at it but on some of my movies will not display some lines of dialogue on the screen.
VLC has this same issue but have not fixed after I informed them probably 4 years ago.
Potplayer on Windows had this issue till I told them and they fixed within 24 hours .
I have posted this issue several times now on these forums and did get helpful response from members suggesting I should email details to support.
I have done this now on three occasions with absolutely zero response.
I think support is probably just a figment of somebody's imagination.
What is the point of advertising support if there is none.
Maybe they think it is an issue that 99% of users would not need fixed.
Anyway it is very frustrating.
27th November 2019, 05:39 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsman

I have an issue using MX Player on android.
It is an issue specific to me as I cannot watch video or movies without subtitles.
Mx Player Plays any file I throw at it but on some of my movies will not display some lines of dialogue on the screen.
VLC has this same issue but have not fixed after I informed them probably 4 years ago.
Potplayer on Windows had this issue till I told them and they fixed within 24 hours .
I have posted this issue several times now on these forums and did get helpful response from members suggesting I should email details to support.
I have done this now on three occasions with absolutely zero response.
I think support is probably just a figment of somebody's imagination.
What is the point of advertising support if there is none.
Maybe they think it is an issue that 99% of users would not need fixed.
Anyway it is very frustrating.

We apologise for an unpleasant experience.

However, we would like to clarify that we haven't received any emails from your email address 'trolly***@hotmail.com' except the one sent through XDA. And, our team has responded to the same on 20th Nov. In case you haven't received your reply, then your email gateway might be blocking the emails from you. If you have a different account, request you to contact us from your alternative email account so that we can assist you better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
30th November 2019, 12:20 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

However, we would like to clarify that we haven't received any emails from your email address 'trolly***@hotmail.com' except the one sent through XDA. And, our team has responded to the same on 20th Nov. In case you haven't received your reply, then your email gateway might be blocking the emails from you. If you have a different account, request you to contact us from your alternative email account so that we can assist you better.

Thanks at least I know support does exist.
I have emailed the information again to support using another email address and still have had no response.
What could be happening ?
Is it because the email has a link to a dropbox file ?
Maybe my URL is being blocked ?
I may have to try a VPN.
Please somebody help me communicate with support .
2nd December 2019, 11:48 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
support still does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

This is ridiculous !!!
How is it possible to contact MXPlayer support ????
I have lost count of the number of emails I have sent to support.
I have used different email accounts and different computers with different ip addresses.
Absolutely no response from support.
How is it possible that none of my emails arrive at support.
Do they care ???
Most frustrating support I have ever dealt with !!!!
Impossible !!!
Non existent !!
3rd December 2019, 12:20 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Finally Have Contact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsman

This is ridiculous !!!
How is it possible to contact MXPlayer support ????
I have lost count of the number of emails I have sent to support.
I have used different email accounts and different computers with different ip addresses.
Absolutely no response from support.
How is it possible that none of my emails arrive at support.
Do they care ???
Most frustrating support I have ever dealt with !!!!
Impossible !!!
Non existant !!

At last I have a response from support after using yet another email address to send my question.
Hopefully it all goes well from here on .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)