FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How can I tap "YES" to accept the license agreement, when there is no "YES"?

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Mike Ehlert, Junior Member on 7th June 2018, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th June 2018, 07:48 PM |#11  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,551

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Ehlert

It sounded like a great idea, but unfortunately setting it to Portrait or Landsape modes had no effect. The (GS) Xtrons head unit appears to be hardcoded for Landscape mode only.

Oh well can't think of anything else

You will have to revert to a previous version & wait for them to fix the layout

9th June 2018, 03:44 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have exactly the same issue after updating the paid app, Xtrons TD699A cannot change out of landscape mode so I cannot see the button to accept.
Trying to revert to a previous version until a fix is forthcoming
The Following User Says Thank You to budlynch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift budlynch Ad-Free
9th June 2018, 04:45 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
Where can I find the previous version 1.9.22 or even version 1.9.21?

The latest previous version I could find was version 1.9.19 which has an annoying bug in which the audio will intermittently cut out for a second. This appears to happen every few minutes.
9th June 2018, 05:47 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member

More
I found version 1.9.23 which doesn't have the "tap YES" screen, but that annoying 1-second audio loss issue is also present in this version. I thought it might be a codec issue so I tried the "MX Player Codec (ARMv7 NEON)", but the only two versions I could find were 1.9.20 and 1.9.19 and both these versions want me to tap the invisible YES so I can't run them either.
11th June 2018, 01:59 AM |#15  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,551

More
Quote:

I found version 1.9.23 which doesn't have the "tap YES" screen, but that annoying 1-second audio loss issue is also present in this version. I thought it might be a codec issue so I tried the "MX Player Codec (ARMv7 NEON)", but the only two versions I could find were 1.9.20 and 1.9.19 and both these versions want me to tap the invisible YES so I can't run them either.

All versions of mx player can be downloaded from here
https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...pk&s=Mx+player

Custom codec depends on app version and can be found here - add at the bottom of the decoder section in the app menu
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...UVMMG1MSHFXbTQ
13th July 2018, 11:25 PM |#16  
OP Junior Member

More
After several weeks, and Google Play did an automated update to version 1.9.24 again so I was back to the broken "Tap YES to agree" screen.
This time I went back to an even earlier version of MX Player Pro 1.9.19 which had the added benefit of no longer cutting out the audio for a split second when playing local MP4 files. With version 1.9.23 this issue was occurring once or twice every minute.
16th July 2018, 11:33 AM |#17  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,107

More
Quote:

After several weeks, and Google Play did an automated update to version 1.9.24 again so I was back to the broken "Tap YES to agree" screen.
This time I went back to an even earlier version of MX Player Pro 1.9.19 which had the added benefit of no longer cutting out the audio for a split second when playing local MP4 files. With version 1.9.23 this issue was occurring once or twice every minute.

Hi,

Probably there might be some other settings which might have caused the audio issue. There weren't many changes on the playback engine. The most recent changes are to comply with the GDPR & other some minimal changes to prevent some crashes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)