FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] How to Favorite a Video and/or Bookmark Within a Video

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kingflux, Junior Member on 17th October 2014, 03:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, and thank you in advance for your help! I use MX Player Pro mostly for watching technology training movies on the go. Frequently, I encounter content that I'd like to be able to jump back to when I get back to my desk. Is there a way to bookmark within a video?

For more or less the same reason, is there a way to "favorite" a video?
17th October 2014, 07:44 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 268

More
Settings > Player > Resume
That will make it remember last playback position.

There's no favouriting videos. Though, you could get a similar result in a roundabout ray by moving videos to a "favourites" folder.
4th June 2017, 10:11 PM |#3  

More
Greetings,

MX Player is the best!!

I just wanted to one-up this request for a bookmarking feature simular to mvideo's. It's very hard to find this feature even though the demand for the feature seems to be high. Mvideo has it, but doesn't play in the background.
VLC has it, but only on their Windows player, not their android player. MX Player is the best player and I believe this feature would make MX Player even more popular.

Thank you for the great player amd your time and consideration.
1st September 2018, 02:18 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by natefraser

Greetings,

MX Player is the best!!

I just wanted to one-up this request for a bookmarking feature simular to mvideo's. It's very hard to find this feature even though the demand for the feature seems to be high. Mvideo has it, but doesn't play in the background.
VLC has it, but only on their Windows player, not their android player. MX Player is the best player and I believe this feature would make MX Player even more popular.

Thank you for the great player amd your time and consideration.

I like this feature too. But up to 2018 Sep 1st still not seen this Favorite feature. So disappointed!
The Following User Says Thank You to fordiy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fordiy Ad-Free
23rd September 2019, 06:18 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordiy

I like this feature too. But up to 2018 Sep 1st still not seen this Favorite feature. So disappointed!

Any progress ?
Yesterday, 02:16 PM |#6  

More
Any progress ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)