Menu issue

Search This thread

rcelik57

Jan 16, 2017
Hi,
I cant navigate menu options. Menu popup dissapear when point inside with the pointer. I using a TV stick MK809III and 442 kitkat.
It starts few updates ago.
Thank you. Hope there is a solution

Reactions: rodolfovelasco

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Hi,
I cant navigate menu options. Menu popup dissapear when point inside with the pointer. I using a TV stick MK809III and 442 kitkat.

Can you specify from which version it has started..?
MX Player's previous versions can be found here.
https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download/previous-version

You can manually install & check form where It's broken. It will be helpful to fix the issue.

Bencho1

Jan 18, 2017
Hi I have the same problem. It's in Android, and I'm trying to install previous versions but it gives me an error.
Thanks.

Luciano_ar

Apr 12, 2015
same issue here. With previus version menu works well. That one witn grey menus
I m using MK809III TV stick witk Android 4.2
Cant use MX Player anymore!

redgabber

Feb 2, 2016
same here !!! definitly need a fix for the dropdown list
i can t choose display and help in menu with mouse.
very very annoying for display...
It s a damn bug to fix quickly

DobermanS

Aug 6, 2011
i've tried back to .15
the only workaround is if you use airmouse with navigation buttons ,once menu opened with mouse pointer,
it's possible to go over menu and extend the sub menus .

noobhero

Mar 17, 2010
Kindly try old versions from our site & report us from where the issue has started?
Based on the report we will investigate.

As we can't reproduce the issue, without your help it's very difficult to get it fixed.
i think easier put would be.

it is impossible to select and navigate in the OSD when a video is playing with a mouse.

once you click the 3 dot menu, it will disappear as soon as you move your mouse.
the only way to change any settings during a video is playing is using 4 direction navigation button with select key.

i'll try checking when it started if i can find some time.

rasho85

Oct 4, 2009
I have same problem from december when i switch to new android tv box. I use h96pro+ android tv box and airmouse rii i25A (but problem is with regular mouse too). Before this i used imito MX1 with same mouse (not airmouse) and i didn't have this problem. On phone and tablet works fine but on tv box can't use menu. When i open app menu disappears after 2-3s but from video it is so fast i can't open anything.

Thirumalai.K

Sep 14, 2011
I have same problem from december when i switch to new android tv box. I use h96pro+ android tv box and airmouse rii i25A (but problem is with regular mouse too). Before this i used imito MX1 with same mouse (not airmouse) and i didn't have this problem. On phone and tablet works fine but on tv box can't use menu. When i open app menu disappears after 2-3s but from video it is so fast i can't open anything.

Hi, We are already investigating on the issue. Kindly Install MX Log Collector. Open MX Player & Reproduce the issue by opening the menu for few times. Then immediately open MX Log Collector, save the bug report & share here.

We are looking for logs from someone as we couldn't reproduce it in our test devices.

rasho85

Oct 4, 2009
Hi, We are already investigating on the issue. Kindly Install MX Log Collector. Open MX Player & Reproduce the issue by opening the menu for few times. Then immediately open MX Log Collector, save the bug report & share here.

We are looking for logs from someone as we couldn't reproduce it in our test devices.

i tried to send you pm few times but i can't contact you. Is there any other way to get in touch for this problem. I'm willing to help as much as i can.

Thirumalai.K

Sep 14, 2011
i tried to send you pm few times but i can't contact you. Is there any other way to get in touch for this problem. I'm willing to help as much as i can.

Hi,
Our developers are already looking into the issue.
It will be helpful if you can collect the logs from adb as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    "trough adb": what does it mean? Im not expert. How can i do? I help you. Im not english. Please write simple. Thank You.

It needs be collected by connecting the device to a computer. There are lot of guides are available on the net.
    If you have any difficulties, here are the instructions.

1. Enable USB debugging on your device. for that open your device settings » about phone & Tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options. Then open Developer Options in your settings & enable USB debugging
    2. Install android platform tools (may use this one if you are not familiar with it) & debugging drivers (may try this one. It will work for the most of the devices) for your device on your computer.
    3. connect the device with USB Debugging enabled to the computer. If you are on windows it will install the drivers.
    4. Once everything is ready open command prompt/terminal
    5. type the following press enter key . it will show the list of devices connected
      Code:
      [I][B]adb devices[/B][/I]
    6. if it shows as unauthorized, you will see a prompt on your device screen just approve it. (Not applicable to older android systems)
    7. on command prompt type the following (you can adjust the file path & name on the command according to your requirement
      Code:
      [B][I]adb logcat -v threadtime > "D:\MX_Log.txt"[/I][/B]
    8. Now Just reproduce the issue on your phone
    9. Once you have reproduced the issue on your device, just Press Ctrl + C on your system to stop logging.
    10. Logs will be stored on a text file in the specified path. Just compress it (if it's very large) & share it here.