FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

MX Player audio track selection

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By qawtbh, Junior Member on 11th February 2019, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have seen questions posted for three years about how to select the proper audio track on Android. I have installed the latest MX player version on my Android TV running my SONY, and with identical video files (AVI, MKV, M2TS), or the original M2TS (25+ gig) file from a decrypted BluRay, I still cannot select the soundtrack, but instead get the directors comments. My only solution is to have VLC to run the videos that MX player has problems with.
Is there a solution yet ? A simple drop-down to select the proper audio track ?
Thanks in advance

14th February 2019, 07:20 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qawtbh

I have seen questions posted for three years about how to select the proper audio track on Android. I have installed the latest MX player version on my Android TV running my SONY, and with identical video files (AVI, MKV, M2TS), or the original M2TS (25+ gig) file from a decrypted BluRay, I still cannot select the soundtrack, but instead get the directors comments. My only solution is to have VLC to run the videos that MX player has problems with.
Is there a solution yet ? A simple drop-down to select the proper audio track ?
Thanks in advance

Request you to contact us at [email protected] along bug report collected from MX Player at the time of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.
4th August 2019, 04:23 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thd audio
Me too I'm playing an HDR video that's playing fine but when trying to play the audio track that's a separate .thd file it's not even showing up in the files which means it doesn't recognise it as an audio track
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)