5,662 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,865

By USBhost, Recognized Contributor on 19th February 2013, 07:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th February 2013, 05:15 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Exclamation new version
Unfortunately Ive just installed new 1.7.12..... so not working..... Wait for ktsamy
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maysider For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maysider Ad-Free

26th February 2013, 06:57 AM |#12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 3,938

More
Arrow
There is no clear Instruction from MX Player regarding the change in code. This time they have included some Openssl sources.
Seems that that particular version needs to be compiled & Installed.
Hope to get it compiled today itself.

Edit

I have figured out the problem & Started compiling...
Will be available in few hours....!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
26th February 2013, 09:09 AM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu

More
Thumbs up
Edit:
-- No longer Supported by Me--
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 11:13 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktsamy

OP updated with new codecs for MX Player v1.7.12

don´t work with galaxy nexus neon codec for mx player 1.7.12
28th February 2013, 05:34 PM |#15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu

More
Re: MX Player Custom Codec With DTS Support [v1.7.12]
Quote:
Originally Posted by war1

don´t work with galaxy nexus neon codec for mx player 1.7.12

What do you meant?
Can you explain the problem you are facing....

Does not play dts audio or any video?

Have you changed the rendering to HW+ or SW not HW...?
In the latest build of MX Player there is no option in preference to enable SW audio with hw playback.
You have to enable SW audio via audio track button if you are using HW rendering instead of HW+ or SW.
I have personally tested neon build and it is working perfectly.
Even my old build also working with the current version.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 07:21 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
When I go to the Decoder section, click on the directory with the files, then MX Player restarts... I'm getting a popup. This is with MX Player 1.7.12 on a Nexus 4 (4.2.2 stock rooted):

Popup says...

MX Player:
Unsupported device or component file corrupted. Please uninstall the application completely then reinstall it if the problem persists.
OK

When I hit the OK button, MX Player closes and when I reopen MX Player, the codec files aren't selected anymore in the Decoder section. I've uninstalled and reinstalled MX Player a few times, also tried just Force Stop ing it, and clearing its cache, but the same thing happens. This was all working perfectly on 1.7.11, so I suspect it's something with the new version of MX Player, but I don't know how to tell what it is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funtek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift funtek Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 08:02 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtek

When I go to the Decoder section, click on the directory with the files, then MX Player restarts... I'm getting a popup. This is with MX Player 1.7.12 on a Nexus 4 (4.2.2 stock rooted):

Popup says...

MX Player:
Unsupported device or component file corrupted. Please uninstall the application completely then reinstall it if the problem persists.
OK

When I hit the OK button, MX Player closes and when I reopen MX Player, the codec files aren't selected anymore in the Decoder section. I've uninstalled and reinstalled MX Player a few times, also tried just Force Stop ing it, and clearing its cache, but the same thing happens. This was all working perfectly on 1.7.11, so I suspect it's something with the new version of MX Player, but I don't know how to tell what it is.

yes don't work with my nexus with the same error.
The Following User Says Thank You to war1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift war1 Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 08:45 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Nexus 7 the same bug..... Please, fix it, thank you!
1st March 2013, 06:28 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same problem
Having the same issue as funtek on my Neuxs 10 with version 1.7.12 of Mxplayer with this codec, both neon and not, tried them both. Same error message.
1st March 2013, 10:50 PM |#20  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRimsonEagle

Having the same issue as funtek on my Neuxs 10 with version 1.7.12 of Mxplayer with this codec, both neon and not, tried them both. Same error message.

But, I have rechecked the codec. There is no problem with codec. The bug is with the MX Player itself.
I have modified the source and re-compiled the codec again.
Get it from here
Test it.

If you still having problem with loading the codec, Try this. It may help you [Root is Required]
[In this method Use the codecs posted in First Post instead of the test version]
  1. Move MXPlayer to Internal Memory.
  2. Open Preferences=> Decoder => Custom Codec => Use Default Codec. It will restart the player.
  3. Close the player & make sure MX Player is not running & copy all 5 nos of *.mx.so files & replace with the originals in the MX Player's Lib folder.
    • For example:
    • In case of MX Player Pro, It will be /data/data/com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro/lib
    • In case of MX Player Free, It will be /data/data/com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad/lib
  4. Set the permission to all *.mx.so files to rwx r-x r-x [0755] as shown in the picture
    • Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20130302-024342.png
Views:	5894
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	1771944 Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20130302-024359.png
Views:	5655
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	1771945
  5. Open the Player and test whether the DTS playback is working or not. (No need to enable Custom Codec)

Note:
When I have tested If the player is on SD card, I am unable to delete or replace or change permission in in original libs folder since it is in /mnt/asec/ which is mounted as read only. remounting also not helped. So, you have to move it to override the original one.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
2nd March 2013, 07:28 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Your new link that you have posted when you recompiled the codec must have done it. That download is working for me on mxplayer 1.7.12 with no error message or corrupt codec message on the nexus 10. Weird... but very happy, many thanks brother! Must have just been corrupt.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mxplayer custom codec dts ffmpeg

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)