Originally Posted by USBhost
The app version does not always reflect the codec version.
There was no change to the codec.
MX Player v1.9.2 Free, GP
1.9.0 ~ 1.9.2
• Support for HDMI passthrough of Audio HD codecs
• Support for external audio track
• FFMPEG library is upgraded
• More precious zoom and stretch
• Media scanning and listing Improvements
• Fixed some issues on scanning media files on external storages
• Fixed some artifacts on HW+
• New Keyboard shortcut for adjusting the speed (Ctrl + UP/DOWN)
• Fixed some background playback issues
• Fixed some crashes from 1.9.x
• Minor UI optimizations
• Fixed translations for some languages
Doesn't this mean that codec was changed? Or this concerns 1.9.0 version?