I wonder what could have changed to cause that?
Maybe i should uninstall and reinstall MxPlayer?
I mean the system back up you should have made and routinely make with either TWRP or CWM custom recovery. TWRP is the most common nowadays, so I assumed you were using TWRP...
Most rooted phones (not all, but most) also have a custom recovery installed, like TWRP. Make a system backup, also called a "nandroid" , and if you mess up your phone, you just "restore" back to that earlier time when everything was good. Like having a magic time machine.
I make a new backup every few days. I don't have to use them as often as when I was a newbie, but still do, on occasion.
MX Player v1.9.2 Free, GP
1.9.0 ~ 1.9.2
• Support for HDMI passthrough of Audio HD codecs
• Support for external audio track
• FFMPEG library is upgraded
• More precious zoom and stretch
• Media scanning and listing Improvements
• Fixed some issues on scanning media files on external storages
• Fixed some artifacts on HW+
• New Keyboard shortcut for adjusting the speed (Ctrl + UP/DOWN)
• Fixed some background playback issues
• Fixed some crashes from 1.9.x
• Minor UI optimizations
• Fixed translations for some languages
Doesn't this mean that codec was changed? Or this concerns 1.9.0 version?
|mxplayer custom codec dts ffmpeg|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|