Thanks Meter: 6,351

By USBhost, Recognized Contributor on 19th February 2013, 07:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2017, 02:29 AM |#2101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzMatt

Restore the recent TWRP backup you made? Something changed and that should revert the changes.

Not sure what TWRP bakcup is, but I didn't make any backups (the only thing I do is manually transfer files to my PC).
I wonder what could have changed to cause that?
Maybe i should uninstall and reinstall MxPlayer?

18th July 2017, 04:12 AM |#2102  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 4,520

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldadf92121

Not sure what TWRP bakcup is, but I didn't make any backups (the only thing I do is manually transfer files to my PC).
I wonder what could have changed to cause that?
Maybe i should uninstall and reinstall MxPlayer?

I mean the system back up you should have made and routinely make with either TWRP or CWM custom recovery. TWRP is the most common nowadays, so I assumed you were using TWRP...

Most rooted phones (not all, but most) also have a custom recovery installed, like TWRP. Make a system backup, also called a "nandroid" , and if you mess up your phone, you just "restore" back to that earlier time when everything was good. Like having a magic time machine.

I make a new backup every few days. I don't have to use them as often as when I was a newbie, but still do, on occasion.
18th July 2017, 05:45 AM |#2103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzMatt

I mean the system back up you should have made and routinely make with either TWRP or CWM custom recovery. TWRP is the most common nowadays, so I assumed you were using TWRP...

Most rooted phones (not all, but most) also have a custom recovery installed, like TWRP. Make a system backup, also called a "nandroid" , and if you mess up your phone, you just "restore" back to that earlier time when everything was good. Like having a magic time machine.

I make a new backup every few days. I don't have to use them as often as when I was a newbie, but still do, on occasion.

Thanks for the tip!
I probably should have ...
18th July 2017, 08:19 AM |#2104  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,012

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlopez83

So does that mean the paid version isn't upgraded?

What's the version of the MX Player Pro you are using?

The latest version available is 1.8.20. (Free version 1.8.21 only has additional fixes on ad modules which are not required for Pro users. So, no 1.8.21 for pro)

Currently, 1.9.x is available to those who have opted for beta testing on Google Play.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsitKP

MX Player v1.9.2 Free, GP
What's new:
1.9.0 ~ 1.9.2
• Support for HDMI passthrough of Audio HD codecs
• Support for external audio track
• FFMPEG library is upgraded
• More precious zoom and stretch
• Media scanning and listing Improvements
• Fixed some issues on scanning media files on external storages
• Fixed some artifacts on HW+
• New Keyboard shortcut for adjusting the speed (Ctrl + UP/DOWN)
• Fixed some background playback issues
• Fixed some crashes from 1.9.x
• Minor UI optimizations
• Fixed translations for some languages

Doesn't this mean that codec was changed? Or this concerns 1.9.0 version?

The change logs since 1.9.0 have merged together as a preparation for public release.
You can test yourself. If there is a change to ffmpeg, new custom codec version number will be automatically enforced by the Player itself. You can't load the custom codecs with incompatible version number.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 08:40 AM |#2105  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
somebody help

i got error this errror message : cant find custom codec. please use version 1.8.6 armv7neon codec.
The Following User Says Thank You to helmiedregk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift helmiedregk Ad-Free
20th July 2017, 01:12 AM |#2106  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmiedregk

somebody help

i got error this errror message : cant find custom codec. please use version 1.8.6 armv7neon codec.

Update MX, download the correct codec pack, tell MX where it is.
20th July 2017, 01:35 AM |#2107  
Flag Settimo Torinese
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

somebody help

I have the same error on my NVIDIA Shield Tablet K1, with all the things updated!!! 😕

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote:

somebody help

I have the same error on my NVIDIA Shield Tablet K1, with all the things updated!!!
20th July 2017, 06:43 AM |#2108  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same problem on my OnePlus One 3T (Unrooted). Fresh install of MX Player and aio.
20th July 2017, 03:00 PM |#2109  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Maybe you use verison 1.8.x with v1.9.x codec pack or verison 1.9.x with v1.8.x codec pack
22nd July 2017, 10:13 PM |#2110  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Same problem here please update
23rd July 2017, 03:12 AM |#2111  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
No problems with my Shield K1 using MXplayer Pro from Playstore and 1.8.6 neon codec.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mxplayer custom codec dts ffmpeg

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)