Thanks Meter: 6,729

By USBhost, Recognized Contributor on 19th February 2013, 07:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th April 2018, 08:06 AM |#2321  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelgtr

Could you tell exactly what version of MX and what Codec version are working together (latest)

Links?

thx

bob

MX Player 1.9.17 is the current one from the Play Store for me. The 1.9.8 codec works with it.
If you try to install a custom codec and it's not the right one, it will tell you which codec version you need in the message.

7th April 2018, 10:30 AM |#2322  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 28,107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqarborough

MX Player 1.9.17 is the current one from the Play Store for me. The 1.9.8 codec works with it.
If you try to install a custom codec and it's not the right one, it will tell you which codec version you need in the message.

There was a Play Store derp, so you need to leave and reenter the beta to get the latest.
7th April 2018, 05:04 PM |#2323  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqarborough

Thanks,

I think I was getting this error trying to use the 3-28-18 version:

"Can't find custom codec. Please use version 1.9.8 ARMv7 NEON codec."
8th April 2018, 01:13 PM |#2324  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 157

More
[QUOTE=Thirumalai.K;76105205]Hi,

The logs are incomplete. Looks like some other process is generating more logs. Can you increase the log buffer size in "Developer Options" in the system settings & collect the bug report again?[COLOR="Silver"]

I increased now the buffer size from 64k to 256k, but there is no difference at my opinion. So for now I did two logs and inserted in the zip, maybe one of this helps. If not, bad luck, I guess there is nothing more I can do. Upgrading codecs worked with Archos player, but it stutters sometimes a bit. MX Player plays the files absolutely fluent but unfortunately without sound. Anyway thanks a lot for your support!
Attached Files
File Type: zip report_2018-04-08_131320.zip - [Click for QR Code] (19.3 KB, 98 views)
11th April 2018, 05:14 PM |#2325  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Does anyone still have the tegra3 codec for version 1.7.20
Running an old version since anything above won't install on my android headunit
11th April 2018, 07:53 PM |#2326  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelgtr

Thanks,

I think I was getting this error trying to use the 3-28-18 version:

"Can't find custom codec. Please use version 1.9.8 ARMv7 NEON codec."

I have the same issue with mx pro on my note 8. App didn't care if I downloaded the aio or the neon file. Had to revert to earlier codec pack for the time being
11th April 2018, 08:40 PM |#2327  
Thanks Meter: 621

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheryip

Does anyone still have the tegra3 codec for version 1.7.20
Running an old version since anything above won't install on my android headunit

which one do you need? I have 1.7.32 (hope it is backward compatible) for tegra 2, tegra3, neon and x86....
The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Ninja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cookie Ninja Ad-Free
11th April 2018, 08:50 PM |#2328  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Ninja

which one do you need? I ha e 1.7.32 (hope it is backward compatible) for tegra 2, neon and x86....

Could I get neon and tegra 3?
Thanks!
12th April 2018, 07:39 PM |#2329  
Thanks Meter: 621

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheryip

Could I get neon and tegra 3?
Thanks!

Sure! I'll send u a Dropbox link...
15th April 2018, 08:05 PM |#2330  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have only stereo sound (PCM) when playing mkv files with dts (dca codec) on my Fire TV stick (gen2). Can someone give me a hint how to solve this problem? The stick is connected to a Denon X1200W AVR.
17th April 2018, 12:44 AM |#2331  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No Fast Forward in HW Mode?
This is weird. On my Nvidia Shield, I have to use "HW" mode to get DD or DTS. SW and HW+ don't work. The problem is in HW mode only, I can't FF or scroll through the time line, it just snaps back to the current point.

On my other Android boxes, I also can only get DD in HW mode but they fast forward fine.

Any ideas?

thx

bob
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mxplayer custom codec dts ffmpeg

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)