FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

MX Player not all dialogue is Displayed

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Subsman, Junior Member on 13th November 2019, 09:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just started using MX Player and like it very much.
I have movies recorded from TV and they have subtitles included in the file.
For most movies MX Player displays all the dialogue as subtitles very well.
I have some that when played with MX PLayer not all the lines of dialogue get displayed on screen.
I had this same problem with these movies when I first started using Potplayer on my windows PC.
Potplayer was able to fix this problem in one day and now all these movies display the subtitles perfectly using Potplayer.
I want to use MX Player on my android devices so would love to have the technical people try to modify the software to fix this problem.
I can supply a dropbox link to a very small portion of one of these movies where the problem occurs .
But not sure if that is OK to place here ?
If it is OK please let me know and I will include the link.
Please help.
15th November 2019, 05:34 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsman

Just started using MX Player and like it very much.
I have movies recorded from TV and they have subtitles included in the file.
For most movies MX Player displays all the dialogue as subtitles very well.
I have some that when played with MX PLayer not all the lines of dialogue get displayed on screen.
I had this same problem with these movies when I first started using Potplayer on my windows PC.
Potplayer was able to fix this problem in one day and now all these movies display the subtitles perfectly using Potplayer.
I want to use MX Player on my android devices so would love to have the technical people try to modify the software to fix this problem.
I can supply a dropbox link to a very small portion of one of these movies where the problem occurs .
But not sure if that is OK to place here ?
If it is OK please let me know and I will include the link.
Please help.

Request you to contact us at [email protected] along with the sample link so that we can investigate further and get it sorted for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
16th November 2019, 01:18 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

Request you to contact us at [email protected] along with the sample link so that we can investigate further and get it sorted for you.

Thanks MX Player
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)