Remove All Ads from XDA

MX Player Equalizer - Help / Advise Wanted

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By rvn_roy, Junior Member on 16th September 2019, 08:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Guys,
Have a problem.
I have installed the MX player straight from Play Store to my mobile. I can see and enable the equalizer.
When I download the MX Player from Play Store (same source) to my Android Box, I'm unable to see the equalizer.
I have scoured all over the internet but am unable to find any sort of fix/advises.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.
17th September 2019, 11:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvn_roy

Guys,
Have a problem.
I have installed the MX player straight from Play Store to my mobile. I can see and enable the equalizer.
When I download the MX Player from Play Store (same source) to my Android Box, I'm unable to see the equalizer.
I have scoured all over the internet but am unable to find any sort of fix/advises.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

We regret to inform you that equalizer is not yet available on TV devices. However, we will highlight this with our relevant team and do our best to support it in the future.
Thank You.
21st September 2019, 04:31 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

We regret to inform you that equalizer is not yet available on TV devices. However, we will highlight this with our relevant team and do our best to support it in the future.
Thank You.

Hi Mate,
Thanks for the update . But what puzzles me is that I have 2 android boxes running on the same version on MX Player version 1.10.52 . The latest android box which I have purchased which is running on Android Version 9 which is having this issue.
My older android box which is running on Android Version 6.0.1 seems to be working fine.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)