By J.O.A.T., Junior Member on 3rd December 2017, 08:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2018, 12:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianysis

I can't seem to get it attached.
Says "this community does not support attachment with this file type".

Sorry. New to this forum.

Let's try this....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eb9wlc7qus...14917.zip?dl=0
8th November 2018, 11:10 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I got it solved. With you mentioning accessibility settings, I switched off all the toggles and then it worked. One by one I switched them back on until I found the culprit - bxActions (Bixby button remapper). Does not work well with MX Player when its accessibility toggle is on.
9th November 2018, 07:26 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianysis

I got it solved. With you mentioning accessibility settings, I switched off all the toggles and then it worked. One by one I switched them back on until I found the culprit - bxActions (Bixby button remapper). Does not work well with MX Player when its accessibility toggle is on.

Thanks for the info.
We will make an explicit exception for the accessibility features on the opensubtitles.org login fields in the future versions to prevent such crashes.
7th January 2020, 07:36 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Was this ever done? I'm getting the exact same crash unless I disable bxActions on my Note 10.

"explicit exception for the accessibility features on the opensubtitles.org login fields"
7th January 2020, 01:19 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galt

Was this ever done? I'm getting the exact same crash unless I disable bxActions on my Note 10.

"explicit exception for the accessibility features on the opensubtitles.org login fields"

We would like to confirm that the issue has been resolved. If you are facing any issues, please contact us at [email protected] along with the bug report collected right after the crash. It will help us to assist you better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)