Mx player opensubtitles login crashing

Search This thread

J.O.A.T.

Nov 4, 2015
I am having an issues where if I try to log into opensubtitles ( under online subtitles > search) the whole app crashes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have Version 1.9.10. on my pixel XL running Android 8.0. Log files at dropbox (dot) com/s/xkvlvpg82bbixyj/report_2017-12-03_143813.zip?dl=0 Any help would be appreciated.

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
I am having an issues where if I try to log into opensubtitles ( under online subtitles > search) the whole app crashes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have Version 1.9.10. on my pixel XL running Android 8.0. Log files at dropbox (dot) com/s/xkvlvpg82bbixyj/report_2017-12-03_143813.zip?dl=0 Any help would be appreciated.

HI,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We have already forwarded your report to our developers. We will get back to you if it's required.

Dianysis

Nov 6, 2018
Any update on this? I am having the same problem on my S9+.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com

This error can be replicated on the Note 8 consistently (8.0.0 Oreo, Verizon) on the most-up-to-date version. I have just sent in an error report.

I also faced same issue. Already sent a feedback about an 2hours ago.

Any update on this? I am having the same problem on my S9+.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It seems to be caused by the accessibility services on the device. Can you please disable the talkback (if it is enabled) and check again? We have already fixed this internally and a new build is being tested by our private testers. Hopefully, it will be rolled out to everyone in the near future.

Dianysis

Nov 6, 2018
Thanks for your quick reply.
Unfortunately, didn't help. It was off already, switched it on and then off again - still nothing. :(

Dianysis

Nov 6, 2018
I can't seem to get it attached.
Says "this community does not support attachment with this file type".

Sorry. New to this forum.

Dianysis

Nov 6, 2018
I got it solved. With you mentioning accessibility settings, I switched off all the toggles and then it worked. One by one I switched them back on until I found the culprit - bxActions (Bixby button remapper). Does not work well with MX Player when its accessibility toggle is on.

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com
I got it solved. With you mentioning accessibility settings, I switched off all the toggles and then it worked. One by one I switched them back on until I found the culprit - bxActions (Bixby button remapper). Does not work well with MX Player when its accessibility toggle is on.

Thanks for the info.
We will make an explicit exception for the accessibility features on the opensubtitles.org login fields in the future versions to prevent such crashes.

galt

Jun 9, 2005
Was this ever done? I'm getting the exact same crash unless I disable bxActions on my Note 10.

"explicit exception for the accessibility features on the opensubtitles.org login fields"

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com
Was this ever done? I'm getting the exact same crash unless I disable bxActions on my Note 10.

"explicit exception for the accessibility features on the opensubtitles.org login fields"

We would like to confirm that the issue has been resolved. If you are facing any issues, please contact us at support@mxplayer.in along with the bug report collected right after the crash. It will help us to assist you better.