FORUMS

Mx Player pro not playing EAC3 audio

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By AdiRob, Junior Member on 19th April 2018, 07:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have just purchased the latest mx player pro but dissapointed that it won't play EAC3 audio files. I have tried updating the codec with the instructions and aio.zip but when I select it from the download location mx player says it " can't find custom codec. Please use version 1.9.8 ARMv7 NEON codec. What am I doing wrong? Please help. VLC Player works so the file isn't corrupted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdiRob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdiRob Ad-Free
19th April 2018, 12:56 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 148

More
You have to download the right version of the custom codec. If you are using the MX Player v1.9.17, then open the google drive link on the custom codec thread & download the version 1.9.8. If you have downloaded from the second link, then that's for MX Player 1.9.18.2 and newer.
@USBhost
Kindly think about adding version number to the zip file name as well. it will reduce the confusion. all your package names are same for every new version. so, user may get confused.
15th April 2019, 12:56 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Working Method
Download this zip file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ovi2t..._neon.zip/file

then select it from
Settings>>Decoder>>Custom codec(at the bottom)
Select your downloaded codec from where you have downloaded the neon zip file
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sujoyself For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sujoyself Ad-Free
3rd July 2019, 07:47 PM |#4  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Great. Thx
6th December 2019, 01:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have installed version 1.16.5 of MX PLAYER (ARMv7 NEON) on my smart tv SONY AF9.
Where can I find the codes to play the EAC3 audio?
Thanks.
16th May 2020, 04:28 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
have installed version 1.34.2 of MX PLAYER (ARMv7 NEON) on my mobile motrolla lg6.
Where can I find the codes to play the mpeg4 file
Thanks.
26th May 2020, 02:42 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not working mx playar 1.23.5 version aio zip version not working
15th June 2020, 10:25 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...pport-t2156254

In case you guys haven't resolved the issues. And I'm guessing this is a typo "have installed version 1.34.2 of MX PLAYER" since beta is only up to 1.25... maybe there's nightlies I don't know about.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)