FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

MX Player Pro v1.9.0 Download??

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By zedidk, Junior Member on 5th June 2017, 08:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello.

I can see here in some threads that MX Player Pro v1.9.0 should be accessible.

But where can I download MX Player Pro v1.9.0??
 
 
6th June 2017, 12:04 AM |#2  
Thirumalai.K's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,030
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedidk

Hello.

I can see here in some threads that MX Player Pro v1.9.0 should be accessible.

But where can I download MX Player Pro v1.9.0??

We are rolling out for more users now.
Kindly keep an eye on the Google Play....:
It may appear to you any time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
6th June 2017, 01:18 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Good to hear
13th June 2017, 07:19 AM |#4  
therealankit's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

We are rolling out for more users now.
Kindly keep an eye on the Google Play....:
It may appear to you any time.

I am still on MX Player Pro 1.8.20. When are we expected to receive version 1.9.0 update?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
13th June 2017, 01:51 PM |#5  
Thirumalai.K's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,030
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealankit

I am still on MX Player Pro 1.8.20. When are we expected to receive version 1.9.0 update?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

1.9.0 rollout is halted due to some unexpected issues. We will start the roll out again as soon as we fix those issues.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
20th June 2017, 03:11 PM |#6  
therealankit's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

1.9.0 rollout is halted due to some unexpected issues. We will start the roll out again as soon as we fix those issues.

I have still not received any update for MX Player Pro, its still on 1.8.20 whereas MX Player Free version is on 1.9.10. Is Pro update still halted?
20th June 2017, 11:53 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealankit

I have still not received any update for MX Player Pro, its still on 1.8.20 whereas MX Player Free version is on 1.9.10. Is Pro update still halted?

Mx player 1. 9. 1 released on apkmirror. Com
21st June 2017, 12:37 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenrussel

Mx player 1. 9. 1 released on apkmirror. Com

That's the free version not the pro version.
21st June 2017, 04:41 AM |#9  
therealankit's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenrussel

Mx player 1. 9. 1 released on apkmirror. Com

Yes, but for MX Player Free version, not for MX Player Pro version. I am asking update for Pro version.
21st June 2017, 06:39 AM |#10  
Thirumalai.K's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,030
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenrussel

Mx player 1. 9. 1 released on apkmirror. Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996

That's the free version not the pro version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealankit

Yes, but for MX Player Free version, not for MX Player Pro version. I am asking update for Pro version.

MX Player 1.9.1 is not available to everyone. It's released to those people who has opted to be an alpha tester in Google Play. So, we do not recommend it to install if you don't want to be a tester. You can get the test builds from our official page " https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...ion/test-build " rather than using a third party repo.

Regarding Pro, It's just a test build for alpha testers. We will roll out the same to the pro version if there is no major issue reported from our alpha testers.
21st June 2017, 07:36 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

MX Player 1.9.1 is not available to everyone. It's released to those people who has opted to be an alpha tester in Google Play. So, we do not recommend it to install if you don't want to be a tester. You can get the test builds from our official page "https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/translation/test-build" rather than using a third party repo.

Regarding Pro, It's just a test build for alpha testers. We will roll out the same to the pro version if there is no major issue reported from our alpha testers.

How can I become an alpha tester?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes