FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mx player on Smart TV

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jayantadak, Junior Member on 4th March 2019, 07:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
The Mx player has been recently launched in India. I have installed the same on my phone as well as on my Smart Android TV. I can see the media contents like the Web series etc material on my phone and can play it too. But I cannot have access to the Mx content on my TV through the installed app. The dashboard of the Mx player is missing on my TV. It just says 'No folders found'. To make the matters worse, the contents also cannot be cast on the TV as well. No 'cast' logo is seen on the phone. Am I missing something ? I can play Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hotstar etc like a charm on the TV through the apps which are pre-installed or installed through Google play store. Please let me know how to have access for contents directly playable on TV through the installed app.

4th March 2019, 12:50 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayantadak

The Mx player has been recently launched in India. I have installed the same on my phone as well as on my Smart Android TV. I can see the media contents like the Web series etc material on my phone and can play it too. But I cannot have access to the Mx content on my TV through the installed app. The dashboard of the Mx player is missing on my TV. It just says 'No folders found'. To make the matters worse, the contents also cannot be cast on the TV as well. No 'cast' logo is seen on the phone. Am I missing something ? I can play Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hotstar etc like a charm on the TV through the apps which are pre-installed or installed through Google play store. Please let me know how to have access for contents directly playable on TV through the installed app.

Thanks for your feedback. We regret to inform you that our online streaming services are not available on TV devices at the moment. However, we assure that it's there in our roadmap and will do the best on bringing our services into your TV screen in the near future. Pls, be connected with us for further updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
2nd August 2019, 11:40 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi MX team , did you have any update on above issue. We are waiting for your reply. We are still not able to watch MXorignal content on my Android Smart TV.
18th August 2019, 05:10 PM |#4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

Thanks for your feedback. We regret to inform you that our online streaming services are not available on TV devices at the moment. However, we assure that it's there in our roadmap and will do the best on bringing our services into your TV screen in the near future. Pls, be connected with us for further updates.

Can't see any online content on android tv box, but only offline content as in old mx player. Also no ads are detected thus any internet connectivity issue? Internet connection works good for other apps.
Yesterday, 06:14 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran_m

Hi MX team , did you have any update on above issue. We are waiting for your reply. We are still not able to watch MXorignal content on my Android Smart TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasays

Can't see any online content on android tv box, but only offline content as in old mx player. Also no ads are detected thus any internet connectivity issue? Internet connection works good for other apps.

We regret to inform you that the standard version of MX Player doesn't support online streaming platform on TV devices. However, you can install our standalone TV app from Google Play to enjoy your favourite shows on your android smart TV / FireStick devices.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yer.television
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)