FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

MX Player Subtitle Shortcut Gone

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Emirique175, Junior Member on 8th August 2019, 01:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
As you can see in the title, the subtitle shortcut is gone in my mx player android app after I updated it. The show I am watching already have subtitles with it and only needs activation from the shortcut and don't need an online subtitles download. Please fix this mx player devs. Your app was literally better than other video players, that's why I'm using it.

12th August 2019, 10:24 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirique175

As you can see in the title, the subtitle shortcut is gone in my mx player android app after I updated it. The show I am watching already have subtitles with it and only needs activation from the shortcut and don't need an online subtitles download. Please fix this mx player devs. Your app was literally better than other video players, that's why I'm using it.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused. Unfortunately, this is caused by an android platform bug on Android 5.x. Request you to update the app to 1.13.2, and it should fix the issues. If the update is not yet showing up for you, you can download the same from our website http://mx.j2inter.com/download and install manually.

Thank You!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)