FORUMS

mx player not workng on android 11 DP1

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By eklavya002, Junior Member on 23rd February 2020, 02:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, dev mx player not working on android 11.when i open the player a pop up message shows due to some internal changes the app will not work.
screenshot
The Following User Says Thank You to eklavya002 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eklavya002 Ad-Free
23rd February 2020, 02:18 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
10th June 2020, 06:31 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 794
 
More
Is it working now? Anxious to try out the Public Beta, but use MX daily and don't want to lose access to it!
The Following User Says Thank You to sean.trinidade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sean.trinidade Ad-Free
10th June 2020, 08:00 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
everything is now working fine after the latest update. I'm currently on Beta 1. The best video player for Android is back!
11th June 2020, 04:32 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Which version are you using? My mx player isn't showing the video files. But will play when I click on them in my file app. Version 1.24.5 (ARMv8 NEON
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaMode0

everything is now working fine after the latest update. I'm currently on Beta 1. The best video player for Android is back!

15th June 2020, 04:23 AM |#6  
MXPlayer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosc

Which version are you using? My mx player isn't showing the video files. But will play when I click on them in my file app. Version 1.24.5 (ARMv8 NEON

Android 11 brings some breaking changes that may prevent third-party apps from accessing the complete internal/external storage. So, it may break the exiting media scanning routines. Could you collect a bug report from the help menu quickly after refreshing the file list and share with us? It will help us to understand the issues better.
15th June 2020, 04:53 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
I'm not rooted so I can't get log cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

Android 11 brings some breaking changes that may prevent third-party apps from accessing the complete internal/external storage. So, it may break the exiting media scanning routines. Could you collect a bug report from the help menu quickly after refreshing the file list and share with us? It will help us to understand the issues better.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-235015.png
Views:	48
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	5041127  
28th June 2020, 07:59 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Is there a classic version of mx player that doesn't have all that new dl streaming stuff packed in?
29th June 2020, 01:43 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

Android 11 brings some breaking changes that may prevent third-party apps from accessing the complete internal/external storage. So, it may break the exiting media scanning routines. Could you collect a bug report from the help menu quickly after refreshing the file list and share with us? It will help us to understand the issues better.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17qW...w?usp=drivesdk
1st July 2020, 03:48 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Where can I get 1.25 codec? I just see on GitHub but no dl option
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes