FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Can MXPlayer on android read bookmarks ?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jiucenglou, Junior Member on 5th May 2019, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
On Windows VLC or PotPlayer can bookmark a video. The bookmarks are very convenient for one to jump to sections of a teaching video. I wonder whether MXPlayer on android can be enhanced to read bookmarks on a video ?

5th May 2019, 04:15 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiucenglou

On Windows VLC or PotPlayer can bookmark a video. The bookmarks are very convenient for one to jump to sections of a teaching video. I wonder whether MXPlayer on android can be enhanced to read bookmarks on a video ?

It seems the feature has been requested in a previous thread. However it does not show when I search using the search button of the forum.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...video-t2908275
6th May 2019, 05:12 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:

It seems the feature has been requested in a previous thread. However it does not show when I search using the search button of the forum.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...video-t2908275

Hey,
It's already there in our roadmap. Based on the user demands and other feasibilities, our team will prioritize the features and will do the best to make it possible for you. So, we may not be able to provide any ETA at the moment. Stay tuned with us for further updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 01:04 AM |#4  

More
Quote:

I don't see a place to uptick this request but I would love to give it 15 upticks! This is the only thing missing to make this a 10 star app, that's 10 stars out of 5!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)