FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[Feature Request] online subtitles search

138 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By freddy_krueger, Senior Member on 16th March 2015, 09:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
HI
first , thanks to Mx player team , mx is a great player !!!
Only thing is missing is online subtitles , like xbmc ( opensubtitles ) , it would be great to have this
Do you think it will be possible soon ?

thanks again
regards
The Following User Says Thank You to freddy_krueger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift freddy_krueger Ad-Free
 
 
17th March 2015, 04:47 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy_krueger

HI
first , thanks to Mx player team , mx is a great player !!!
Only thing is missing is online subtitles , like xbmc ( opensubtitles ) , it would be great to have this
Do you think it will be possible soon ?

thanks again
regards

We are currently working on online subtitle searching. You will be able to see this feature soon
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bleu8888 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bleu8888 Ad-Free
19th March 2015, 04:55 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleu8888

We are currently working on online subtitle searching. You will be able to see this feature soon

Please add the ability to manually search for the "title"... if not it wont work with streams...
19th March 2015, 08:48 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whise1

Please add the ability to manually search for the "title"... if not it wont work with streams...

Got it.
18th January 2016, 05:11 PM |#5  
K0media's Avatar
Member
Flag Brasília - DF (Brazil)
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
@bleu8888, I highly appreciate your support to search the subs that you've implemented. THANK YOU!

However, OpenSubtitles can solve most of the cases, but there's another reliable source: Subscene.(com)
Would it be much if I asked you to add that subtitle source for searches as well? Or, if that does not happen, do you intend to add other sources more than OS?

All of best.
18th January 2016, 08:03 PM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Hunter

@bleu8888, I highly appreciate your support to search the subs that you've implemented. THANK YOU!

However, OpenSubtitles can solve most of the cases, but there's another reliable source: Subscene.(com)
Would it be much if I asked you to add that subtitle source for searches as well? Or, if that does not happen, do you intend to add other sources more than OS?

All of best.

I had the same question earlier.
But, unfortunately subscene doesn't provide any api to access their database. That's why it's not supported in any multimedia player.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
19th January 2016, 12:06 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Pokhara
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
How can we do search online subtitles? plz help me out.
19th January 2016, 02:48 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirazo

how can we do search online subtitles? Plz help me out.

menu----subtitles--- search online
19th January 2016, 03:20 PM |#9  
K0media's Avatar
Member
Flag Brasília - DF (Brazil)
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktsamy

I had the same question earlier.
But, unfortunately subscene doesn't provide any api to access their database. That's why it's not supported in any multimedia player.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Oh, what a pity.
But thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirazo

How can we do search online subtitles? plz help me out.

See the screenshot below. Press and hold (to select) the movie file, go to the three dots menu and select "Get subtitles online". It's highlighted on the screenshot.

How to fetch subs online on MX Player


I had to hide the image because it's too big to be shown.

I hope it helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to K0media For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift K0media Ad-Free
19th January 2016, 05:21 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Pokhara
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Hunter


See the screenshot below. Press and hold (to select) the movie file, go to the three dots menu and select "Get subtitles online". It's highlighted on the screenshot.

How to fetch subs online on MX Player


I had to hide the image because it's too big to be shown.

I hope it helps.

Thanks a lot it helped me out.

sent from Galaxy Grand Prime G530H
14th April 2018, 05:31 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have the pro version for the V88 Piano (4gigh ram/16gigh rom RK-3328)
It finds subs, no problem, but.., When the subs are not good, i try to look for Online subs, but all the time a message No subs found.

I have the MX Pro also on my Nvidea Shield 2017.
There the player works good, and i have no problems for looking online subs.


What do I wrong on the V88 Piano mediabox?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes