FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Option to hide video zoom/decoding, and disable up and down changing volume

204 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By OathYvne, Senior Member on 3rd September 2019, 09:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Can you guys please add options to hide the video zoom icon, most people don't ever mess with it on the TV since you should watch it in original output.

Also can you give an option to hide the HW+/HW/SW toggle, I never change it and it makes it better so old people won't accidently switch it.

Can you give an option to disable changing the volume all together from doing up or down on remote as sometime we accidently press it.

I've asked for these things months ago and no one has cared to add them even though theyed probably be very easy to impliment and would let the user customize the interface to be how they want it.

3rd September 2019, 10:12 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 594

Donate to Me
More
Why not use the block option to lock the screen and avoid accidental presses? The option is there.. NO need to add pointless options and clutter the player
3rd September 2019, 10:13 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke

Why not use the block option to lock the screen and avoid accidental presses? The option is there.. NO need to add pointless options and clutter the player

Lol? Clutter the player? This is doing the exact opposite.

There also is no way to lock the screen on Android TV version.
The Following User Says Thank You to OathYvne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OathYvne Ad-Free
4th September 2019, 01:09 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
@MXPlayer
4th September 2019, 04:41 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OathYvne

Can you guys please add options to hide the video zoom icon, most people don't ever mess with it on the TV since you should watch it in original output.

Also can you give an option to hide the HW+/HW/SW toggle, I never change it and it makes it better so old people won't accidently switch it.

Can you give an option to disable changing the volume all together from doing up or down on remote as sometime we accidently press it.

I've asked for these things months ago and no one has cared to add them even though theyed probably be very easy to impliment and would let the user customize the interface to be how they want it.

We apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate your feedback and patience.
Unfortunately, it's not feasible to make the playback screen icons optional as they are frequently used by a large of users. However, we will share your request to our product team for further review and will work on it if it found to be useful for more users.

Thank You!
The Following User Says Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
4th September 2019, 06:59 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

We apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate your feedback and patience.
Unfortunately, it's not feasible to make the playback screen icons optional as they are frequently used by a large of users. However, we will share your request to our product team for further review and will work on it if it found to be useful for more users.

Thank You!

How is it not feasible when you guys give us the option to disable fast forward/rewind and next/previous buttons? You can't give us an option to disable zoom?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)