Option to hide video zoom/decoding, and disable up and down changing volume

Search This thread

OathYvne

Nov 19, 2014
Can you guys please add options to hide the video zoom icon, most people don't ever mess with it on the TV since you should watch it in original output.

Also can you give an option to hide the HW+/HW/SW toggle, I never change it and it makes it better so old people won't accidently switch it.

Can you give an option to disable changing the volume all together from doing up or down on remote as sometime we accidently press it.

I've asked for these things months ago and no one has cared to add them even though theyed probably be very easy to impliment and would let the user customize the interface to be how they want it. :(

OathYvne

Nov 19, 2014
Why not use the block option to lock the screen and avoid accidental presses? The option is there.. NO need to add pointless options and clutter the player

Lol? Clutter the player? This is doing the exact opposite.

There also is no way to lock the screen on Android TV version.

Last edited:
Reactions: cincyreds

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com
Can you guys please add options to hide the video zoom icon, most people don't ever mess with it on the TV since you should watch it in original output.

Also can you give an option to hide the HW+/HW/SW toggle, I never change it and it makes it better so old people won't accidently switch it.

Can you give an option to disable changing the volume all together from doing up or down on remote as sometime we accidently press it.

I've asked for these things months ago and no one has cared to add them even though theyed probably be very easy to impliment and would let the user customize the interface to be how they want it. :(

We apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate your feedback and patience.
Unfortunately, it's not feasible to make the playback screen icons optional as they are frequently used by a large of users. However, we will share your request to our product team for further review and will work on it if it found to be useful for more users.

Thank You!

Reactions: joluke

OathYvne

Nov 19, 2014
We apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate your feedback and patience.
Unfortunately, it's not feasible to make the playback screen icons optional as they are frequently used by a large of users. However, we will share your request to our product team for further review and will work on it if it found to be useful for more users.

Thank You!

How is it not feasible when you guys give us the option to disable fast forward/rewind and next/previous buttons? You can't give us an option to disable zoom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why not use the block option to lock the screen and avoid accidental presses? The option is there.. NO need to add pointless options and clutter the player

Lol? Clutter the player? This is doing the exact opposite.

There also is no way to lock the screen on Android TV version.

Thank You!