FORUMS

Passtrought audio!

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Bzoki, Junior Member on 26th January 2020, 01:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone i have a problem with mx firestick 4k i can't adjust the audio pass. Amazon stick is inserted directly into the 2019 ts nr 696 model amplifier which supports all audio formats. Ms player on another android on egreat a 10 works great also goes hdmi cable through the amplifier and there application automatically when the sound is dolby digital or atmos or dts-x or truehd automatically switch to the amplifier sound.
But on firestick 4k I can't get this only dolby digital 2.0
Could this be fixed with an update would be greatly appreciated!
Many greetings from Zoran!
30th January 2020, 12:21 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzoki

Hi everyone i have a problem with mx firestick 4k i can't adjust the audio pass. Amazon stick is inserted directly into the 2019 ts nr 696 model amplifier which supports all audio formats. Ms player on another android on egreat a 10 works great also goes hdmi cable through the amplifier and there application automatically when the sound is dolby digital or atmos or dts-x or truehd automatically switch to the amplifier sound.
But on firestick 4k I can't get this only dolby digital 2.0
Could this be fixed with an update would be greatly appreciated!
Many greetings from Zoran!

Hi,

We would like to let you know that MX Player only enables audio passthrough mode only when the system reports the audio capability of the connected received. Based on the information you have provided, it seems that the FireTV stick doesn't report the HDMI audio capabilities properly. However, we will investigate this further and do our best to get a workaround if possible. Meanwhile, your patience is appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)