FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

PIP mode - Popup window can be resized

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By greyhat62, Junior Member on 19th October 2019, 12:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Dear Develope Team,

You add PIP to MX Player, but the size of window was fixed too small for watching, I can not resize so it's too inconvenience
You should make the popup window can be reisized to whichever size that looker wants
23rd October 2019, 07:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhat62

Dear Develope Team,

You add PIP to MX Player, but the size of window was fixed too small for watching, I can not resize so it's too inconvenience
You should make the popup window can be reisized to whichever size that looker wants

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
We listened to the feedbacks of our beloved users like you and worked on it. Could you try MX Player 1.15.4 with custom PIP mode? You will be able to change the size by using the pinch-zoom gesture.

In case if the update is not showing up for you, you can also download the same from our website (http://apps.mxplayer.in/download) and install manually.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
25th October 2019, 01:41 PM |#3  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 345

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

We listened to the feedbacks of our beloved users like you and worked on it. Could you try MX Player 1.15.4 with custom PIP mode? You will be able to change the size by using the pinch-zoom gesture.

In case if the update is not showing up for you, you can also download the same from our website (http://apps.mxplayer.in/download) and install manually.

hi @MXPlayer Thank you for added this feature.
I'm using pro (beta program)
It work like a charm. I can resize PiP.
1 bug though.
Subtitle not show when using custom PiP mode.
If I use native PiP subtitle show just fine.
please find attched for screenshot.

Hope this will be fix soon.Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGridLite_1572003643401.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	4855511

Sent from my beloved Oneplus 5T
30th October 2019, 12:47 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

Thank you development team much!
I've just tested the MX player 1.15.4 already.
It can be resizable, but it's too simple. Can you add full function of MX Player in PIP mode like full screen mode ( adjust volume, bright, fast forward / backward, etc...)
When I chat or work on other windows, I can not adjust anything on PiP mode, must return to full screen mode to change, it's not convenience.
If you know other app - Lua Player Pro, PIP mode of Lua Player Pro is really excellent. I hope you can check & develop PIP mode of MX player more professional
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)