FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Private folder not being listed in MX Player

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By santotheunique, Junior Member on 13th January 2020, 08:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I've a path /storage/6531-3562/WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Video/Private/ any video files in this path is not being listed, i've added this path and yet is doesn't show-up in the list to play. I can play video files from this path in to another player but not in MX Player.

The content of /storage/6531-3562/WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Video/ is listed but not /private folder. I've checked the properties and /private folder is not hidden.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Regards,
Sant'O
16th January 2020, 09:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santotheunique

Hi,

I've a path /storage/6531-3562/WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Video/Private/ any video files in this path is not being listed, i've added this path and yet is doesn't show-up in the list to play. I can play video files from this path in to another player but not in MX Player.

The content of /storage/6531-3562/WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Video/ is listed but not /private folder. I've checked the properties and /private folder is not hidden.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Regards,
Sant'O

Hi Sant'O,

We noticed that our concerned team has already answered your queries by email. If you are still having any issues, request you to get in touch with us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)