FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

problem with subtitles

95 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By stkf10, Member on 12th May 2017, 12:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi everyone i have last of MIX Player when i want watch any movie i click menu and subtitle and online subtitle after that i cant open search or rate or Upload ?
can anybody help me

i have MIX Player Pro install and all code
thanks
 
 
12th May 2017, 02:19 PM |#2  
stkf10's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This is pic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
13th May 2017, 03:57 AM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stkf10

This is pic

Some OEMs have switched the way opening files with external apps. It will not happen if you use a third party filemanager or when you directly open files from MX Player itself.

We are already working on it. MX Player 1.9.0 will adress this issue.
13th May 2017, 05:46 AM |#4  
stkf10's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Some OEMs have switched the way opening files with external apps. It will not happen if you use a third party filemanager or when you directly open files from MX Player itself.

We are already working on it. MX Player 1.9.0 will adress this issue.

Thanks to you its working when the new version release.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
3rd February 2018, 06:32 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Cannot Search online subtitle
My problem also same. I already downloaded the latest version 1.9.16, but the problem still occur. When i click the online subtitles, all the button there is inactive. What I need to do ?
5th February 2018, 06:29 AM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qisha

My problem also same. I already downloaded the latest version 1.9.16, but the problem still occur. When i click the online subtitles, all the button there is inactive. What I need to do ?

Immediately after playing the file that has issues, Kindly collect a bug report from MX Player help menu & share here.
It will help us to understand the issue better.
5th February 2018, 01:37 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Immediately after playing the file that has issues, Kindly collect a bug report from MX Player help menu & share here.
It will help us to understand the issue better.

hi, thanks for the reply. Below the bug report

App: MX Player (1.9.16)
Manufacturer: samsung
Model: GT-N5100
Brand: samsung
Version: 4.4.2 (REL)
Build: samsung/kona3gxx/kona3g:4.4.2/KOT49H/N5100XXDNJ2:user/release-keys
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.31-2937092 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Oct 15 18:09:18 KST 2014
CPU: 4 core(s) 1.6 GHz (family:1 features:63)
CPU architecture: 7 (os.arch: armv7l)
CPU features: swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls
Board platform: exynos4
Instruction set: armeabi-v7a armeabi
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Available screen size (DIP): 961 x 576 (smallest: 600)
Tablet: true
Screen size: Large
Density: 1.3312501 (213)
Font scale: 1.0
Hardware main button: true
Touch screen: true
TV: false (uiMode:17)
Locale: en_US
Total memory: 1869480 kB (1869480kB)
Free memory: 142484 kB

The screenshot same like previous report, i don't know how to post here using phone..very sorry.

Many thanks
7th February 2018, 10:54 AM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qisha

hi, thanks for the reply. Below the bug report

App: MX Player (1.9.16)
Manufacturer: samsung
Model: GT-N5100
Brand: samsung
Version: 4.4.2 (REL)
Build: samsung/kona3gxx/kona3g:4.4.2/KOT49H/N5100XXDNJ2:user/release-keys
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.31-2937092 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Oct 15 18:09:18 KST 2014
.............

The screenshot same like previous report, i don't know how to post here using phone..very sorry.

Many thanks

This is just the system info. When you collect the bug report, just check everything & save the file to the storage. Then share here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes